Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Turn on the heat!

It is really difficult for me not to take pictures of the girls doing gymnastics, but I promise, if I do, I will try to only show those that may add new aspects.
So here goes today's class:
Ready to roll and a bit chilly
The line-up
If there is beans in the week's plan, they do it first thing - focus is important!
Monkey jumps at the tumbling station
Tuck jumps - not so easy as it looks!
Look at her! Perfect gymnast! - Stradle jump
I'm done!
Got to rehydrate!

Before this the girls played upstairs with the kitchen set and when they came down they did play-dough. Now I'm convinced that I have to try make home made play-dough, it would be so much fun and I could add sparkles just like Annie at school!
We also had a little snack before we left, and for some reason put on shades for the road which was so extremely cute in my rearview mirror that I had to stop and make a pic.
We still made it on time to the gym!
It seems that the girls still had a lot of energy after class and after everybody left did their silly dance in the dressing room.
At home it was time to make everybody really pretty, starting with Furby and including me.

When we came back from pick up I saw evidence that both little girls can run all the way from the short cut to my house (about 200 yards I would say) without even thinking about stopping, so I quickly signed up Blanka for the quarter mile run on the 29th. She says she wants to do it, she may change her mind - even on the day, but I want to be ready in case she wants to do it.

Watchin TV was a little different today because a man came to swith out the receiver to a new one (supposedly better) so the kids had to stop watching at a point and find something else to do. It was surprisingly easy to convince them!

We also had a "field trip" this afternoon when Boris and Samuel came: to the library! We all found books, played with the toys and the computers and came back to say good-bye.
What a really nice fall day!

No comments: