Tuesday, March 18, 2014

The camera mystery and other fun things

I might be a little tired because it took me almost the whole morning to figure out why my trusty camera is not willing to cooperate with me. Well, it was the timer that for some reason was still set on 10 seconds delay from last Friday... Anyway, all is good now, and I still managed to take some pics.

We had a great morning of course. The girls decided to play mostly in the office, and this involved a lot of towels and chairs. These were made into their houses and they were talking about this a lot with each other, but I was hardly allowed to go inside.

After gymnastics, they continued with this and there was a little debate about who should clean it all up after lunch time, too. This was with my Mom, since I was off ice-skating!
By the way, maybe next week Annushka could bring her skates and I could take them for a little spin with me right after gym, it's so close and I think they would love it on the big rink.

Anyway, the room got clean and the girls were taking a nap/rest by the I arrived and later we had a snack and some TV time. Then all went downstairs.
Here is the one with the girls in the bin.

I can't wait for the time when we can finally run outside in the afternoon! Soon.

Here are the gym pics. We had Miss. Estie today (don't know why), she used to teach Bori and is very nice. The girls admitted to be a little silly and were proud that they were apparently sneaky, too, since they mixed up the order they sat so that Estie had a hard time deciding who's turn it is. Oh, life's simple pleasures!








1 comment:

Unknown said...

beautiful stories of a wonderful day! Love it! We will try to remember to bring the skates with us next Tuesday.
Love the photos! so glad you figured out the camera problem