Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Do ladybugs sting???

After a full morning of writing music (Frozen themed), gymnastics and building a fort,
there was a lot of talk about stinging ladybugs during lunch today. Where does this info come from, don't ask me! But we were all strictly whispering while eating so as to not attract the attention of the aforementioned insects.

Luckily I was allowed to read with my regular voice after lunch, since Annushka picked an "Elephant and Piggie" book and Blanka "Press Here", which are both on my all-time favorite books list and I can't do them without excitement.

After rest time we watched tv and then went downstairs to be loud.

A great day!

Oh, and I was supposed to be the queen almost all day, complete with a crown! Check it out!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Terrific! And you are always a queen (with or without a crown)