Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Children everywhere / Mindenhol gyerekek!

It seems that our house can easily hold up to ten kiddos at the same time, so the maximum of 6 today was not even a noticeable difference compared to the normal 3. Fun!
I will admit that I did get tired by the end of the day.

Since it was extremely cold today we stayed inside and played mostly in the living room and upstairs. The girls sticked together and had huge fun. We had out normal disagreements of course (they seem to both like and only like the ONE baby feeding bottle even though we have at least 6 different ones) but they worked it our beautifully with a little help. I was so proud since they totally understood the problem and thought of all kinds of solutions (I take it and she should choose an other one) and came up with the one that works (taking turns). So smart and mature!

Here are some pictures and a video.
I'm a princess!

Miki brought the babies upstairs



The 6 having snack and watching Blues's Clues





No comments: